1. Walmart is the largest private employers in both the USA and Mexico.
2. If Walmart were a country, it would have the 25th largest economy in the world.
3. Each week, Walmart serves more than 200 million customers at more than 9,600 retail outlets in 28 countries.
4. About 8 cents for every U.S. dollar is spent at Walmart.
5. 90% of all Americans live within 15 miles of a Walmart.
6. About 90% of international stores operate under a banner other than Walmart, including Walmex in Mexico, ASDA in the UK, Seiyu in Japan, and Best Price in India.
7. “Walmart” is the most frequent destination typed into Telenav GPS devices.
8. If all of Walmart’s retail space were spread out in one place it would take up roughly 34 square miles — about 1.5 times the size of Manhattan.
9. In 2000, Walmart was sued 4,851 times — about once every 2 hours.
10. In 2009, Walmart sold more bananas than any other item.