Summer is about baring skin and showing off your tan. Here are 5 things you can do to have glowing skin that looks great in those summer fashions:
1. Exfoliate 2-3 times a week. Helping your body get rid of all those dead cells will keep your skin from looking dull and dry.
2. Use a new, good quality razor for a close, irritation free shave. And always hydrate your skin by using a good quality shave cream, gel, or lotion.
3. Use a good-quality lotion that smells great and goes on light. Look for something that absorbs quickly like a gel or puree. Apply generously right after you dry your skin after a shower to seal in as much moisture as possible.
4. When it comes to tanning, you basically have two choices: sunless tanning or quality sunscreens. Most quality tanners build color gradually, and by alternating applications with a quality moisturizer you’ll never get too dark too fast. And remember that sunscreens only work if you use them – liberally and repeatedly.
5. Start the summer with a professional pedicure or give yourself one at home. Keep a good foot scrub in the shower and scrub your feet several times a week. And liberally apply a foot cream before you go to bed.